Network as a service
What is Network as a Service (NaaS)?
Network as a Service (NaaS) delivers wired and wireless network connectivity completely as an always-on, reliable service. NaaS helps customers accelerate digital transformation by alleviating mundane networking tasks from IT talent so they can focus on more innovative efforts supporting the business strategy
What are the financial benefits of Network as a Service (NaaS)?
There is a massive financial shift in the IT industry towards Networking as a Services (NaaS) driven by adoption of cloud services, improving network security and performance, increased demand and reduced time frame to deploy advanced technologies, and most importantly the shift from CAPEX to OPEX based consumption
NaaS helps addresses these major issues and accelerates this transition by:
- Providing the wired and wireless in a monthly, quarterly, or annual OPEX based consumption model.
- Providing usage-based billing similar to cloud providers
- Delivering the network capabilities based on an SLA similar to cloud and circuit providers.
- Re-allocate network staffing – focus resources on business value initiatives; not the mundane but critical network
See how h-Bar and Nile can cost optimize your next network refresh!
What are the operational benefits of Network as a Service (NaaS?)
Wired and wireless infrastructure procurement and upgrades can be a massive pain especially since you have to manage refresh and expansion, identify and manage many vendors, complicated purchasing processes and technical design, testing, and deployment.
The h-Bar team is excited to announce partnership with Nile to provide Network as a Service (NaaS) for exceptional wired and wireless experiences helping you scale with elastic capacity, provide an SLA driven network with dedicated subject matter experts, centralize and evolve policies, deliver zero-trust networking, and ensure the network is always optimized, tuned and patched.
What are the security benefits of Network as a Service (NaaS)?
Wired and wireless infrastructure deployments and upgrades can be a massive pain to manage due to numerous reasons including Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC), 3rd party Security integration, rapid expansion, and keeping up with security requirements
- Align with zero trust principles, providing centralized control
- PCI, GDPR and CCP compliance
- Implement better controls, visibility, and integrity into the network architecture to detect and prevent attacks lower in the kill chain.
What are the technical benefits of Network as a Service (NaaS)?
Wired and wireless infrastructure deployment and upgrades are riddled with challenges especially since you have to manage patching network OS, patch security vulnerabilities, resolve issues, and troubleshooting. IT managers today simply have too many projects, and not enough cycles.
- Always-on service
- AI driven problem avoidance and resolution
- Simplifies day-to-day: less tickets, self service portal for users.
- Automated scaling and capacity planning
Networks have seen many evolutions over the past 20 years, and have experienced major feature sprawl. The increased number of features increases complexity, causes performance degradation, and hinders customers by anchoring them with tech debt. It’s time for the new network revolution with Nile and the h-Bar team to deliver your next reliable and predictable enterprise network backed by an SLA guarantee. Help free yourself from the tech debt burden and migrate to NaaS